We acknowledge Sarah Coolidge for her hard work and assistance in putting together this special issue.
Introduction to the special issue: Current research in Cattell–Horn–Carroll–based assessment†
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Current Research in Cattell–Horn–Carroll–Based Assessment
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 621–634, August 2010
How to Cite
Newton, J. H. and McGrew, K. S. (2010), Introduction to the special issue: Current research in Cattell–Horn–Carroll–based assessment. Psychol. Schs., 47: 621–634. doi: 10.1002/pits.20495
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.