We are responsible for any errors and for the opinions expressed in this article.
Cattell–Horn–Carroll abilities and cognitive tests: What we've learned from 20 years of research†
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Current Research in Cattell–Horn–Carroll–Based Assessment
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 635–650, August 2010
How to Cite
Keith, T. Z. and Reynolds, M. R. (2010), Cattell–Horn–Carroll abilities and cognitive tests: What we've learned from 20 years of research. Psychol. Schs., 47: 635–650. doi: 10.1002/pits.20496
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.