This article was submitted and reviewed under the normal blind review process and was included in this issue because of its relevance to the special issue.
Higher-order factor structure of the Differential Ability Scales–II: Consistency across ages 4 to 17†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Current Research in Cattell–Horn–Carroll–Based Assessment
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 676–697, August 2010
How to Cite
Keith, T. Z., Low, J. A., Reynolds, M. R., Patel, P. G. and Ridley, K. P. (2010), Higher-order factor structure of the Differential Ability Scales–II: Consistency across ages 4 to 17. Psychol. Schs., 47: 676–697. doi: 10.1002/pits.20498
We are grateful to Harcourt Assessment for providing the data used in this research, and to Brettjet Cody for developing Table 2. We are responsible for any errors and for the opinions expressed in this article.
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.