We acknowledge Victoria J. Limon, Program in Counseling and Clinical Health Psychology at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, for research support.
Differential Ability Scales–II prediction of reading performance: Global scores are not enough†
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Current Research in Cattell–Horn–Carroll–Based Assessment
Volume 47, Issue 7, pages 698–720, August 2010
How to Cite
Elliott, C. D., Hale, J. B., Fiorello, C. A., Dorvil, C. and Moldovan, J. (2010), Differential Ability Scales–II prediction of reading performance: Global scores are not enough. Psychol. Schs., 47: 698–720. doi: 10.1002/pits.20499
Differential Ability Scales–Second Edition © standardization and clinical data used by permission of Pearson Assessment, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.