Reading assessment methods for middle-school students: An investigation of reading comprehension rate and Maze accurate response rate
Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Reading Comprehension: Assessment and Intervention for Understanding
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 28–36, January 2011
How to Cite
Hale, A. D., Henning, J. B., Hawkins, R. O., Sheeley, W., Shoemaker, L., Reynolds, J. R. and Moch, C. (2011), Reading assessment methods for middle-school students: An investigation of reading comprehension rate and Maze accurate response rate. Psychol. Schs., 48: 28–36. doi: 10.1002/pits.20544
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.