A meta-analysis of parent and teacher reports of depression among students with learning disabilities: Evidence for the importance of multi-informant assessment
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 48, Issue 4, pages 371–384, April 2011
How to Cite
Nelson, J. M. and Harwood, H. R. (2011), A meta-analysis of parent and teacher reports of depression among students with learning disabilities: Evidence for the importance of multi-informant assessment. Psychol. Schs., 48: 371–384. doi: 10.1002/pits.20560
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.