Empirically valid strategies to improve social and emotional competence of preschool children
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 513–540, May 2011
How to Cite
McCabe, P. C. and Altamura, M. (2011), Empirically valid strategies to improve social and emotional competence of preschool children. Psychol. Schs., 48: 513–540. doi: 10.1002/pits.20570
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!