This work was supported in part by the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services, Office of Special Education Programs, U.S. Department of Education. The contents do not necessarily represent the positions or policies of the Office of Special Education and Rehabilitation Services, the Office of Special Education Programs, or the U.S. Department of Education, and endorsement by the federal government should not be assumed. We extend special thanks to Margaret Hildebrand Fitts, Heather McIntyre, Kelly Jerden, Kristy Kohler, and Erin Cowell for their assistance with data collection and analyses. We dedicate this article in memory of Michelle A. Miller, without whose tremendous dedication and assistance this study would have been possible.
Functional assessment and positive support strategies for promoting resilience: Effects on teachers and high-risk children†
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Resilience in Schools
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 686–706, August 2011
How to Cite
Stoiber, K. C. and Gettinger, M. (2011), Functional assessment and positive support strategies for promoting resilience: Effects on teachers and high-risk children. Psychol. Schs., 48: 686–706. doi: 10.1002/pits.20587
- Issue published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.