This research was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada and the Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Wenonah Campbell was supported by a McMaster Child Health Research Institute Fellowship Award and by the CanChild Centre for Childhood Disability Research. Cheryl Missiuna was supported by a Rehabilitation Career Scientist Award from the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
Peer victimization and depression in children with and without motor coordination difficulties†
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 328–341, April 2012
How to Cite
Campbell, W. N., Missiuna, C. and Vaillancourt, T. (2012), Peer victimization and depression in children with and without motor coordination difficulties. Psychol. Schs., 49: 328–341. doi: 10.1002/pits.21600
We thank Heather Brittain and Patricia McDougall for their help with the study. We also thank Jennifer Siemon for her technical assistance with the preparation of this manuscript.
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.