This research was supported by grants from the U.S. Department of Education, Institute of Education Sciences (R324A080074, R324A110173).
Best in class: A classroom-based model for ameliorating problem behavior in early childhood settings†
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Building Capacity to Improve Student Outcomes Through Collaboration: Current Issues and Innovative Approaches
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 402–415, May 2012
How to Cite
Vo, A. K., Sutherland, K. S. and Conroy, M. A. (2012), Best in class: A classroom-based model for ameliorating problem behavior in early childhood settings. Psychol. Schs., 49: 402–415. doi: 10.1002/pits.21609
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!