The authors would like to acknowledge the National Network for Arab American Communities, including Arab American Family Services in Bridgeview, IL, Alif Institute in Atlanta, GA, and Center for Arabic Culture in Somerville, MA, as well as the Noor Islamic Cultural Center and Alif Ba Learning Center in Columbus, OH, and the Islamic Center of Cleveland in Cleveland, OH, for their help with this study. The American-Arab Antidiscrimination Committee and the Arab American Institute provided various means of reaching the Arab American community. This study would not have been possible without the help of all of the aforementioned organizations.
Self-concept in Arab American adolescents: Implications of social support and experiences in the schools
Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 49, Issue 9, pages 817–827, November 2012
How to Cite
Tabbah, R., Miranda, A. H. and Wheaton, J. E. (2012), Self-concept in Arab American adolescents: Implications of social support and experiences in the schools. Psychol. Schs., 49: 817–827. doi: 10.1002/pits.21640
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.