A National Study of Autistic Symptoms in the General Population of School-Age Children and Those Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: High-Functioning Autism Spectrum Disorders in the Schools
Volume 49, Issue 10, pages 1001–1016, December 2012
How to Cite
Goldstein, S., Naglieri, J. A., Rzepa, S. and Williams, K. M. (2012), A National Study of Autistic Symptoms in the General Population of School-Age Children and Those Diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorders. Psychol. Schs., 49: 1001–1016. doi: 10.1002/pits.21650
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.