This research was funded by Grant SFRH/BD/27905/2006 from Science and Technology Foundation, Portugal. The authors gratefully acknowledge Cícero Pereira, Vitor Coelho, and Paulo Lopes for their assistance in the preparation of this manuscript. We also want to warmly thank the students and teachers who participated in this study.
THE EFFECTS OF A SOCIAL–EMOTIONAL LEARNING PROGRAM ON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILDREN: THE ROLE OF PUPILS’ CHARACTERISTICS
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 165–180, February 2013
How to Cite
Raimundo, R., Marques-Pinto, A. and Lima, M. L. (2013), THE EFFECTS OF A SOCIAL–EMOTIONAL LEARNING PROGRAM ON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CHILDREN: THE ROLE OF PUPILS’ CHARACTERISTICS. Psychol. Schs., 50: 165–180. doi: 10.1002/pits.21667
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Science and Technology Foundation, Portugal. Grant Number: SFRH/BD/27905/2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!