We would like to thank the following individuals who agreed to provide editorial reviews of the manuscripts presented in this special issue: Ms. Julia Englund, Dr. Jamie Fearrington, Dr. Lori Fernald, Dr. Renee Hawkins, Dr. Erin Henze, Dr. Kathryn Jaspers, Dr. Elizabeth McCallum, Dr. Christine Neddenriep, Dr. Jocelyn Newton, Dr. Amity Noltemeyer, Dr. Michael Politano, Mr. Robert Richardson, Dr. Frank Sansosti, Dr. Andrea Strait, Dr. Melinda Wolford, and Dr. Michael Woodin.
INTRODUCTION TO THE SPECIAL ISSUE: PREPARING THE NEXT GENERATION OF SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGISTS: EMERGING CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Preparing the Next Generation of School Psychologists: Emerging Challenges and Opportunities
Volume 50, Issue 3, pages 209–211, March 2013
How to Cite
Hanchon, T. A. and Allen, R. A. (2013), INTRODUCTION TO THE SPECIAL ISSUE: PREPARING THE NEXT GENERATION OF SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGISTS: EMERGING CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES. Psychol. Schs., 50: 209–211. doi: 10.1002/pits.21672
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2013
- 2012). School psychology 2010: School psychologists’ professional practices and implications for the field–Part 2. Communiqué, 40(8), 4–6. , , & (
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. (2012). Autism and developmental disabilities monitoring network. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/autism/states/ADDM-network-fact-sheet.pdf
- 2008). The mental health of adolescents: A national profile, 2008. San Francisco, CA: National Adolescent Health Information Center. Retrieved from http://www.dmh.ca.gov/Prop_63/MHSA/Prevention_and_Early_Intervention/docs/MentalHealthBrief.pdf , , & (
- National Center for Education Statistics. (2012). The condition of education 2012. Washington, DC: U.S. Department of Education. Retrieved from http://nces.ed.gov/pubs2012/2012045.pdf
- 2006). School psychology: A blueprint for training and practice III. Bethesda, MD: National Association of School Psychologists. , , , , , , … (