We extend our sincere thanks to Liana Singer for her help with intervention implementation, as well as Betsy Hemphill, Caitlin Jones, Corrine Mahoney, Casey McPherson, and Lynn Rabson for making data collection possible. This project was funded through a grant provided by the Society for the Study of School Psychology (SSSP).
USING SELF-MANAGEMENT INTERVENTIONS TO ADDRESS GENERAL EDUCATION BEHAVIORAL NEEDS: ASSESSMENT OF EFFECTIVENESS AND FEASIBILITY
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 50, Issue 4, pages 366–381, April 2013
How to Cite
Briesch, A. M. and Daniels, B. (2013), USING SELF-MANAGEMENT INTERVENTIONS TO ADDRESS GENERAL EDUCATION BEHAVIORAL NEEDS: ASSESSMENT OF EFFECTIVENESS AND FEASIBILITY. Psychol. Schs., 50: 366–381. doi: 10.1002/pits.21679
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.