The authors wish to thank the students who participated in this research for their cooperation. The authors are also grateful to the numerous research assistants who helped to collect the data described in this article and to Duhita Mahatmya and Janette Muir for commenting on an earlier draft. The write-up of this work was supported by a grant from the Center for Consciousness and Transformation at George Mason University.
PROSPECTIVE TEACHERS' AWARENESS AND EXPRESSION OF EMOTIONS: ASSOCIATIONS WITH PROPOSED STRATEGIES FOR BEHAVIORAL MANAGEMENT IN THE CLASSROOM
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 50, Issue 5, pages 471–488, May 2013
How to Cite
Garner, P. W., Moses, L. K. and Waajid, B. (2013), PROSPECTIVE TEACHERS' AWARENESS AND EXPRESSION OF EMOTIONS: ASSOCIATIONS WITH PROPOSED STRATEGIES FOR BEHAVIORAL MANAGEMENT IN THE CLASSROOM. Psychol. Schs., 50: 471–488. doi: 10.1002/pits.21688
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.