This article is based on data collected for a doctoral dissertation by Marlene Sotelo-Dynega.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY AND TEST PERFORMANCE: AN EVALUATION OF BILINGUAL STUDENTS WITH THE WOODCOCK-JOHNSON III TESTS OF COGNITIVE ABILITIES
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 781–797, September 2013
How to Cite
Sotelo-Dynega, M., Ortiz, S. O., Flanagan, D. P. and Chaplin, W. F. (2013), ENGLISH LANGUAGE PROFICIENCY AND TEST PERFORMANCE: AN EVALUATION OF BILINGUAL STUDENTS WITH THE WOODCOCK-JOHNSON III TESTS OF COGNITIVE ABILITIES. Psychol. Schs., 50: 781–797. doi: 10.1002/pits.21706
- Issue online: 11 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.