This work was supported, in part, by the University of South Florida Research Office through the New Researcher Grant Program under Grant Number RO52778 that was awarded to the first author. The authors of this article would like to acknowledge the assistance of the following members of their university research team: Allison Friedrich, Jessica Michalowski, Yanique Matthews, Devon Minch, Bethanne Bower, Falon Williams, and Angelica Wierzel.
THE PSYCHOSOCIAL FUNCTIONING OF HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ACADEMICALLY RIGOROUS PROGRAMS
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 50, Issue 8, pages 823–843, September 2013
How to Cite
Suldo, S. M. and Shaunessy-Dedrick, E. (2013), THE PSYCHOSOCIAL FUNCTIONING OF HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS IN ACADEMICALLY RIGOROUS PROGRAMS. Psychol. Schs., 50: 823–843. doi: 10.1002/pits.21708
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- University of South Florida Research Office through the New Researcher. Grant Number: RO52778
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.