This research was funded in part by NIH Grant No. DC010924, the Kelly Family Foundation, and the Broad Center for Asperger's Research. The Koegels are also partners in the private firm, Koegel Autism Consultants, LLC (Koegelautism.com).
INCREASING SOCIALIZATION IN ADULTS WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Adolescents and Adults on the Autism Spectrum
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 899–909, November 2013
How to Cite
Koegel, L. K., Ashbaugh, K., Koegel, R. L., Detar, W. J. and Regester, A. (2013), INCREASING SOCIALIZATION IN ADULTS WITH ASPERGER'S SYNDROME. Psychol. Schs., 50: 899–909. doi: 10.1002/pits.21715
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: DC010924
- Kelly Family Foundation
- Broad Center for Asperger's Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.