ASSESSMENT AND DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS OF COMORBID CONDITIONS IN ADOLESCENTS AND ADULTS WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Special Issue: Adolescents and Adults on the Autism Spectrum
Volume 50, Issue 9, pages 936–946, November 2013
How to Cite
Trammell, B., Wilczynski, S. M., Dale, B. and Mcintosh, D. E. (2013), ASSESSMENT AND DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS OF COMORBID CONDITIONS IN ADOLESCENTS AND ADULTS WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDERS. Psychol. Schs., 50: 936–946. doi: 10.1002/pits.21720
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.