This study served as the thesis for the first author, while the second author was affiliated with the University of British Columbia. This work was supported by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada (F09-05052). Opinions expressed herein are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the position of the agency, and such endorsements should not be inferred.
CONSTRUCT VALIDATION OF A MEASURE TO ASSESS SUSTAINABILITY OF SCHOOL-WIDE BEHAVIOR INTERVENTIONS
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 1003–1014, December 2013
How to Cite
Hume, A. and McIntosh, K. (2013), CONSTRUCT VALIDATION OF A MEASURE TO ASSESS SUSTAINABILITY OF SCHOOL-WIDE BEHAVIOR INTERVENTIONS. Psychol. Schs., 50: 1003–1014. doi: 10.1002/pits.21722
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: F09-05052
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.