The research was supported by grants to the first author from the University of California–Santa Cruz, Academic Senate and Social Sciences Division, and by grants to the second author from the University of California–Los Angeles, Center for the Study of Women. The students, teachers, and staff at the following sites are thanked for the help with the study: Expanding Your Horizons at University of California–Santa Cruz, Girl Scouts of Monterey Bay, River Trail Middle School, Los Angeles High School, North Hollywood High School, Rogers High School, and Westchester High School. Also, the authors thank Carly Friedman for helpful suggestions during survey construction, Agnieszka Spatzier for data coordination, and Bren Michelle Chasse and Nicole Nunez for data entry.
ADOLESCENT GIRLS' COGNITIVE APPRAISALS OF COPING RESPONSES TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 969–986, December 2013
How to Cite
Leaper, C., Brown, C. S. and Ayres, M. M. (2013), ADOLESCENT GIRLS' COGNITIVE APPRAISALS OF COPING RESPONSES TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Psychol. Schs., 50: 969–986. doi: 10.1002/pits.21727
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- University of California–Santa Cruz, Academic Senate and Social Sciences Division
- University of California–Los Angeles, Center for the Study of Women
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!