This research has been co-financed by the European Union (European Social Fund) and Greek national funds through the Operational Program, “Education and Lifelong Learning,” of the National Strategic Reference Framework–Research Funding Program: Heracleitus II. Investing in knowledge society through the European Social Fund.
ADAPTATION AND PSYCHOMETRIC EVALUATION OF A RESILIENCE MEASURE IN GREEK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Psychology in the Schools
Volume 51, Issue 1, pages 58–71, January 2014
How to Cite
Nearchou, F. A., Stogiannidou, A. and Kiosseoglou, G. (2014), ADAPTATION AND PSYCHOMETRIC EVALUATION OF A RESILIENCE MEASURE IN GREEK ELEMENTARY SCHOOL STUDENTS. Psychol. Schs., 51: 58–71. doi: 10.1002/pits.21732
- Issue online: 9 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2013
- European Union (European Social Fund)
- Greek national funds
- Education and Lifelong Learning
- National Strategic Reference Framework–Research Funding Program: Heracleitus II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.