The course of positive affective and cognitive states in borderline personality disorder: A 10-year follow-up study
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Personality and Mental Health
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 281–291, November 2012
How to Cite
Reed, L. I., Fitzmaurice, G. and Zanarini, M. C. (2012), The course of positive affective and cognitive states in borderline personality disorder: A 10-year follow-up study. Personality and Mental Health, 6: 281–291. doi: 10.1002/pmh.1197
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH47588, MH62169
- NIH. Grant Number: MH16259-31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.