Cross-sample and cross-language invariance of the Five-Dimensional Personality Test (5DPT): exploratory and confirmatory analyses using Dutch, American and Italian samples
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Personality and Mental Health
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 303–324, November 2012
How to Cite
van Kampen, D., Coolidge, F. and San Martini, P. (2012), Cross-sample and cross-language invariance of the Five-Dimensional Personality Test (5DPT): exploratory and confirmatory analyses using Dutch, American and Italian samples. Personality and Mental Health, 6: 303–324. doi: 10.1002/pmh.1199
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.