Bullying as a style of personal relating: Personality characteristics and interpersonal aspects of self-reports of bullying behaviours among Italian adolescent high school students
Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Personality and Mental Health
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 325–339, November 2012
How to Cite
Fossati, A., Borroni, S. and Maffei, C. (2012), Bullying as a style of personal relating: Personality characteristics and interpersonal aspects of self-reports of bullying behaviours among Italian adolescent high school students. Personality and Mental Health, 6: 325–339. doi: 10.1002/pmh.1201
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.