Non-suicidal self-injury: The contribution of general personality functioning
Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Personality and Mental Health
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 56–68, 2013
How to Cite
Mullins-Sweatt, S. N., Lengel, G. J. and Grant, D. M. (2013), Non-suicidal self-injury: The contribution of general personality functioning. Personality and Mental Health, 7: 56–68. doi: 10.1002/pmh.1211
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!