A successful intervention: Proof of theory vs. consistency in therapeutic approach. A comment on Sarkar's ‘From science to services’
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Personality and Mental Health
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 323–325, November 2010
How to Cite
Silk, K. R. (2010), A successful intervention: Proof of theory vs. consistency in therapeutic approach. A comment on Sarkar's ‘From science to services’. Personality and Mental Health, 4: 323–325. doi: 10.1002/pmh.148
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.