Mentalization-inspired case formulation: Minding the difficult patient
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Personality and Mental Health
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 73–79, February 2011
How to Cite
Simonsen, S., Nørgaard, N. L., Larsen, K. A. and Bjørnholm, K. I. (2011), Mentalization-inspired case formulation: Minding the difficult patient. Personality and Mental Health, 5: 73–79. doi: 10.1002/pmh.154
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!