Commentary on ‘Minding the difficult patient’: Mentalizing and the use of formulation in patients with borderline personality disorder comorbid with antisocial personality disorder
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Copyright © 2010 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd.
Personality and Mental Health
Volume 5, Issue 1, pages 85–90, February 2011
How to Cite
Bateman, A. W. (2011), Commentary on ‘Minding the difficult patient’: Mentalizing and the use of formulation in patients with borderline personality disorder comorbid with antisocial personality disorder. Personality and Mental Health, 5: 85–90. doi: 10.1002/pmh.156
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.