Identification of proteins undergoing glutathionylation in oxidatively stressed hepatocytes and hepatoma cells
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Multiplexing Technologies
Volume 3, Issue 7, pages 1154–1161, July 2003
How to Cite
Fratelli, M., Demol, H., Puype, M., Casagrande, S., Villa, P., Eberini, I., Vandekerckhove, J., Gianazza, E. and Ghezzi, P. (2003), Identification of proteins undergoing glutathionylation in oxidatively stressed hepatocytes and hepatoma cells. Proteomics, 3: 1154–1161. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200300436
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2003
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!