Proteomic profiling of heat shock protein 70 family members as biomarkers for hepatitis C virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2003
Copyright © 2003 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: A New Horizon Of Proteomics In Korea: KHUPO Proceedings, 3rd Annual Conference, Seoul, 27-28 March 2003
Volume 3, Issue 12, pages 2487–2493, December 2003
How to Cite
Takashima, M., Kuramitsu, Y., Yokoyama, Y., Iizuka, N., Toda, T., Sakaida, I., Okita, K., Oka, M. and Nakamura, K. (2003), Proteomic profiling of heat shock protein 70 family members as biomarkers for hepatitis C virus-related hepatocellular carcinoma. Proteomics, 3: 2487–2493. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200300621
- Issue online: 8 DEC 2003
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2003
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!