Proteome analysis of intraclonal diversity of two Pseudomonas aeruginosa TB clone isolates
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: PROTEOMIC FORUM 2003 Proceedings of the International Meeting on Proteome Analysis, Munich, Germany 14-17 September 2003
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 1241–1246, May 2004
How to Cite
Arevalo-Ferro, C., Buschmann, J., Reil, G., Görg, A., Wiehlmann, L., Tümmler, B., Eberl, L. and Riedel, K. (2004), Proteome analysis of intraclonal diversity of two Pseudomonas aeruginosa TB clone isolates. Proteomics, 4: 1241–1246. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200300709
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2004
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!