Ampicillin/penicillin-binding protein interactions as a model drug-target system to optimize affinity pull-down and mass spectrometric strategies for target and pathway identification
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 7, pages 1764–1773, No. 7 May 2005
How to Cite
von Rechenberg, M., Blake, B. K., Ho, Y.-S. J., Zhen, Y., Chepanoske, C. L., Richardson, B. E., Xu, N. and Kery, V. (2005), Ampicillin/penicillin-binding protein interactions as a model drug-target system to optimize affinity pull-down and mass spectrometric strategies for target and pathway identification. Proteomics, 5: 1764–1773. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200301088
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!