Proteomic analysis revealed a strong association of a high level of α1-antitrypsin in gastric juice with gastric cancer
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Disease Proteomics in Korea
Volume 4, Issue 11, pages 3343–3352, No. 11 November 2004
How to Cite
Lee, K., Kye, M., Jang, J. S., Lee, O. J., Kim, T. and Lim, D. (2004), Proteomic analysis revealed a strong association of a high level of α1-antitrypsin in gastric juice with gastric cancer. Proteomics, 4: 3343–3352. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200400960
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!