Proteomic analysis of hepatitis B virus-associated hepatocellular carcinoma: Identification of potential tumor markers
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: Proceedings of the 3rd International Proteomics Conference held conjointly with the 1st Taiwan Proteomics Conference and the 2ndAOHUPO Congress Taipei, Taiwan, 14–17 May 2004
Volume 5, Issue 4, pages 1125–1139, No. 4 March 2005
How to Cite
Li, C., Tan, Y.-X., Zhou, H., Ding, S.-J., Li, S.-J., Ma, D.-j., Man, X.-b., Hong, Y., Zhang, L., Li, L., Xia, Q.-C., Wu, J.-R., Wang, H.-Y. and Zeng, R. (2005), Proteomic analysis of hepatitis B virus-associated hepatocellular carcinoma: Identification of potential tumor markers. Proteomics, 5: 1125–1139. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200401141
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!