Proteomic analyses of Oryza sativa mature pollen reveal novel proteins associated with pollen germination and tube growth
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 8, pages 2504–2529, No. 8 April 2006
How to Cite
Dai, S., Li, L., Chen, T., Chong, K., Xue, Y. and Wang, T. (2006), Proteomic analyses of Oryza sativa mature pollen reveal novel proteins associated with pollen germination and tube growth. Proteomics, 6: 2504–2529. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200401351
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!