These authors contributed equally to this work.
Towards a human proteome atlas: High-throughput generation of mono-specific antibodies for tissue profiling
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 5, Issue 17, pages 4327–4337, No. 17 November 2005
How to Cite
Nilsson, P., Paavilainen, L., Larsson, K., Ödling, J., Sundberg, M., Andersson, A.-C., Kampf, C., Persson, A., Szigyarto, C. A.-K., Ottosson, J., Björling, E., Hober, S., Wernérus, H., Wester, K., Pontén, F. and Uhlen, M. (2005), Towards a human proteome atlas: High-throughput generation of mono-specific antibodies for tissue profiling. Proteomics, 5: 4327–4337. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200500072
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2005
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2005
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!