Proteome analysis of up-regulated proteins in the rat spinal cord induced by transection injury
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: PROTEOMICS IN CHINA Proceedings of the CNHUPO Congress Dahan, P. R. China, 10–12 August 2004
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 505–518, No. 2 January 2006
How to Cite
Ding, Q., Wu, Z., Guo, Y., Zhao, C., Jia, Y., Kong, F., Chen, B., Wang, H., Xiong, S., Que, H., Jing, S. and Liu, S. (2006), Proteome analysis of up-regulated proteins in the rat spinal cord induced by transection injury. Proteomics, 6: 505–518. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200500296
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!