These authors contributed equally to this work.
Analysis of aromatic catabolic pathways in Pseudomonas putida KT 2440 using a combined proteomic approach: 2-DE/MS and cleavable isotope-coded affinity tag analysis
Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: DISEASE BIOMARKER DISCOVERY IN KOREA
Volume 6, Issue 4, pages 1301–1318, No. 4 February 2006
How to Cite
Kim, Y. H., Cho, K., Yun, S.-H., Kim, J. Y., Kwon, K.-H., Yoo, J. S. and Kim, S. I. (2006), Analysis of aromatic catabolic pathways in Pseudomonas putida KT 2440 using a combined proteomic approach: 2-DE/MS and cleavable isotope-coded affinity tag analysis. Proteomics, 6: 1301–1318. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200500329
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 9 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!