Changes in liver protein abundance in inbred alcohol-preferring rats due to chronic alcohol exposure, as measured through a proteomics approach
Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 10, pages 3060–3074, No. 10 May 2006
How to Cite
Klouckova, I., Hrncirova, P., Mechref, Y., Arnold, R. J., Li, T.-K., McBride, W. J. and Novotny, M. V. (2006), Changes in liver protein abundance in inbred alcohol-preferring rats due to chronic alcohol exposure, as measured through a proteomics approach. Proteomics, 6: 3060–3074. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200500725
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!