Additional corresponding author
Proteomic signature of human embryonic stem cells†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 12, pages 3544–3549, No. 12 June 2006
How to Cite
Baharvand, H., Hajheidari, M., Ashtiani, S. K. and Salekdeh, G. H. (2006), Proteomic signature of human embryonic stem cells. Proteomics, 6: 3544–3549. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200500844
The authors would like to dedicate this paper to the memory of Dr. Saeid Kazemi Ashtiani, who died of a heart attack at the age of 44 on January 4, 2006. He was a wonderful colleague, a great stem cell biologist, and an inspirational advocate of human stem cell research in Iran.
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!