These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cleaning of raw peptide MS/MS spectra: Improved protein identification following deconvolution of multiply charged peaks, isotope clusters, and removal of background noise
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 19, pages 5117–5131, No. 19 October 2006
How to Cite
Mujezinovic, N., Raidl, G., Hutchins, J. R. A., Peters, J.-M., Mechtler, K. and Eisenhaber, F. (2006), Cleaning of raw peptide MS/MS spectra: Improved protein identification following deconvolution of multiply charged peaks, isotope clusters, and removal of background noise. Proteomics, 6: 5117–5131. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200500928
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!