Survey of microarray technologies suitable to elucidate transcriptional networks as exemplified by studying KRAB zinc finger gene families
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: APPLICATION OF PROTEOMICS AND TRANSCRIPTIONS IN EMF RESEARCH
Volume 6, Issue 17, pages 4704–4715, No. 17 September 2006
How to Cite
Koczan, D. and Thiesen, H.-J. (2006), Survey of microarray technologies suitable to elucidate transcriptional networks as exemplified by studying KRAB zinc finger gene families. Proteomics, 6: 4704–4715. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200600010
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!