A cytomic approach reveals population heterogeneity of Cupriavidus necator in response to harmful phenol concentrations
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 22, pages 5983–5994, No. 22 November 2006
How to Cite
Wiacek, C., Müller, S. and Benndorf, D. (2006), A cytomic approach reveals population heterogeneity of Cupriavidus necator in response to harmful phenol concentrations. Proteomics, 6: 5983–5994. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200600244
- Issue published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!