Mass spectrometric proteomics profiles of in vivo tumor secretomes: Capillary ultrafiltration sampling of regressive tumor masses
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 6, Issue 22, pages 6107–6116, No. 22 November 2006
How to Cite
Huang, C.-M., Ananthaswamy, H. N., Barnes, S., Ma, Y., Kawai, M. and Elmets, C. A. (2006), Mass spectrometric proteomics profiles of in vivo tumor secretomes: Capillary ultrafiltration sampling of regressive tumor masses. Proteomics, 6: 6107–6116. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200600287
- Issue online: 15 NOV 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Received: 25 APR 2006
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1-R01 AI067395, 1-R21-RR022754, 1-R21-AI58002, R01-CA79820, R01-AI50150, P30-AR050948
- Dermatology Foundation Grant
- VA. Grant Number: 18-103-02
- SERCEB. Grant Number: 5 U54 AI057157-02
- UAB Comprehensive Cancer
- National Cancer Institute. Grant Numbers: CA 46523, U01 CA105345
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences Center. Grant Number: ES07784
- University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center institutional core grant. Grant Number: CA 16672
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!