Both these authors have contributed equally to this work.
Tryptic digestion of ubiquitin standards reveals an improved strategy for identifying ubiquitinated proteins by mass spectrometry
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Special Issue: SYSTEMS BIOLOGY
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 868–874, No. 6 March 2007
How to Cite
Denis, N. J., Vasilescu, J., Lambert, J.-P., Smith, J. C. and Figeys, D. (2007), Tryptic digestion of ubiquitin standards reveals an improved strategy for identifying ubiquitinated proteins by mass spectrometry. Proteomics, 7: 868–874. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200600410
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2006
- Canada Research Chair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!