These authors contributed equally to this work
Proteome analysis of human androgen-independent prostate cancer cell lines: Variable metastatic potentials correlated with vimentin expression
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 1973–1983, No. 12 June 2007
How to Cite
Wu, M., Bai, X., Xu, G., Wei, J., Zhu, T., Zhang, Y., Li, Q., Liu, P., Song, A., Zhao, L., Gang, C., Han, Z., Wang, S., Zhou, J., Lu, Y. and Ma, D. (2007), Proteome analysis of human androgen-independent prostate cancer cell lines: Variable metastatic potentials correlated with vimentin expression. Proteomics, 7: 1973–1983. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200600643
- Issue published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2006
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30371657, 30170976
- “973” Program of China. Grant Number: 2002CB513100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!