A novel tandem affinity purification strategy for the efficient isolation and characterisation of native protein complexes
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 23, pages 4228–4234, No. 23 December 2007
How to Cite
Gloeckner, C. J., Boldt, K., Schumacher, A., Roepman, R. and Ueffing, M. (2007), A novel tandem affinity purification strategy for the efficient isolation and characterisation of native protein complexes. Proteomics, 7: 4228–4234. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200700038
- Issue published online: 26 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2007
- German Federal Ministry for Education and Research BMBF. Grant Numbers: 031U208A, 0316865A
- NGFN2 SMP Proteomics. Grant Number: 01GR0449
- EU grants INTERACTION PROTEOME. Grant Numbers: LSHG-CT-2003-505520, LSHG-CT-2005–512036, FP6–026008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!