Glycosylation profiling of immunoglobulin G (IgG) subclasses from human serum
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 7, Issue 22, pages 4070–4081, No. 22 November 2007
How to Cite
Wuhrer, M., Stam, J. C., van de Geijn, F. E., Koeleman, C. A. M., Verrips, C. T., Dolhain, R. J. E. M., Hokke, C. H. and Deelder, A. M. (2007), Glycosylation profiling of immunoglobulin G (IgG) subclasses from human serum. Proteomics, 7: 4070–4081. doi: 10.1002/pmic.200700289
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2007
- IOP Genomics/Senter. Grant Number: IGE05007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!